- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Submit Manuscript
- Article Processing Charges
- Call for Papers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Special Issues Information
Universal Journal of Management is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes original and high-quality research papers in all areas of management. As an important academic exchange platform, scientists and researchers can know the most up-to-date academic trends and seek valuable primary sources for reference.
ISSN: 2331-950X (Print)
ISSN: 2331-9577 (Online)
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Publication Ethics and Malpractice StatementBy submitting a manuscript to Universal Journal of Management, as an author you agree to comply with the following Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Duties / Responsibilities of Authors
1. All manuscripts must be the original work of authors and not plagiarism. A zero tolerance approach will be taken to plagiarized manuscripts.
2. Authorship of a manuscript should be limited to authors who have made significant contributions.
3. Authors must properly and accurately acknowledge the work of others.
4. Authors should disclose any financial or other substantive conflict of interest that might influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript and acknowledge individuals or organizations that have provided financial support for research.
5. Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with manuscripts for editorial review, and should prepare to provide public access to such data if possible.
6. All manuscripts must be previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Duties / Responsibilities of Editor in Chief and Editorial Board Members
1. Editor in Chief or the assigned editorial board members from time to time are responsible for making decisions on size and content of the manuscripts submitted to the journal.
2. The journal utilizes a double blind peer review process. The Editor in Chief and members of the Editorial board ensure the integrity of the publication review process by not revealing either the identity of authors of manuscripts to the reviewers, or the identity of reviewers to authors.
3. The members of the Editorial Board receive all manuscripts for review in confidence and do not disclose any information about submitted manuscripts to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, other external referees sought from time to time and the publisher.
4. Any of editorial board members must not use materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript (published or unpublished) for their own research without the author's written authorization.
5. Editors shall conduct proper and fair investigation into ethical complaints.
Responsibility of Reviewers
1. Reviewers keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
2. Reviewers conduct their business of review objectively, with no personal criticism of the author.
3. Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments that will constructively guide the editorial decision by the Editor in Chief or his or her nominee.
4. Reviewers should complete their reviews within the journal stipulated timeframe.
5. Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
All manuscripts submitted to our journals are now screened by a plagiarism detection software.
To avoid plagiarism, authors confirm that:
1. I/We understand plagiarism is against the profession ethics;
2. No copyrighted materials have been used in the manuscript without permission;
3. The manuscript is free from plagiarism and has not been published previously;
4. I/We will take the full responsibility for the opinion expressed in the paper and for settling in all disputes arising from using any copyrighted materials in the manuscript without proper permission.
The author will be required to clarify regarding the plagiarized manuscript within one week if it is found to be suspected of plagiarism during any stages even after publication. Without a reasonable and timely explanation, the manuscript will be automatically rejected and removed from the system. Any manuscripts submitted by the same author will not be accepted.